VMware Cloud Community
natrbrazell
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Where's the VUM 5.0 download

Doing a product evaluation, using iSCSI and having the issue of too many retries while scanning iSCSI devices with VMWare 5.0.  I downloaded the just released patches that address that (which were easy to find) and they say to use the update manager.  Where the *!@#$%^& is it?   Been surfing their pages for about an hour now.

Please help a newb!

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Welcome to the Community - It is bundled with the vCenetr software and can be installed from the vcenter disk -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Welcome to the Community - It is bundled with the vCenetr software and can be installed from the vcenter disk -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
satya1
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

natrbrazell wrote:

Doing a product evaluation, using iSCSI and having the issue of too many retries while scanning iSCSI devices with VMWare 5.0.  I downloaded the just released patches that address that (which were easy to find) and they say to use the update manager.  Where the *!@#$%^& is it?  Been surfing their pages for about an hour now.

Please help a newb!

Thanks

just opened the vCenter Server zip file and saw the Update Manager folder.

Yours,

Satya

natrbrazell
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

See.  If no one else is having the problem I can always assume it's my fault.  Thanks.  Both of you responded correctly but the voting button only allows me select 1 as correct.  1st response got that one.  The second one got the "helpful answer" button.

Thanks again.  More questions coming for sure...

N

0 Kudos