VMware Cloud Community
gary1012
Expert
Expert

VUM and erroneous disk space installation issue

Hello,

I have an interesting problem with a manual VUM installation and wanted to know if anyone has run into this problem. I'm trying to retrofit VUM into an existing vCenter on W2K8 R2 EE installation using VMware-VIMSetup-all-4.0.0-162902 and am getting a disk space issue (see attached). The error states that I need at least 20GB of free disk space to perform the VUM installation. I have two disks with 26GB and 54GB free and have tried both without success. Has anyone run into this issue before? If so, what was the workaround?

TIA,

-g

Community Supported, Community Rewarded - Please consider marking questions answered and awarding points to the correct post. It helps us all.

Community Supported, Community Rewarded - Please consider marking questions answered and awarding points to the correct post. It helps us all.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
gary1012
Expert
Expert

Issue resolved by moving to another LUN... Not sure why it would not install on the original two LUNs. Will advise if root cause found.

0 Kudos