VMware Cloud Community
tmelvin1
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

After upgrading from 6.5 to 6.7 VUM does not show 6.7 updates

We recently upgraded from vcenter 6.5 to 6.7.  We also updated all the hosts to 6.7 as well but when I go into VUM, I do not see 6.7 patches.  Additionally, when I create a new baseline, I do not have the option for 6.7 under the product field.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nawals
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

If you have internet access on it, You can go to updates tab see the option "download now" You can click to start download the patches If you are using VCSA 6.7

NKS Please Mark Helpful/correct if my answer resolve your query.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Are you still using the Windows based vCenter edition? Did you upgrade Update Manager as well?

André

0 Kudos
Nawals
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

If you have internet access on it, You can go to updates tab see the option "download now" You can click to start download the patches If you are using VCSA 6.7

NKS Please Mark Helpful/correct if my answer resolve your query.
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Moderator: Moved to Update Manager

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
tmelvin1
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Nawals It looks like that was my issue.  We are not connected to the internet for patches.  So I manually added patches in there and I am now getting the option to select 6.7.

Thanks