VMware Horizon Community
jbrungar
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

RelaunchUsingCreateProcess::CreateProcessfailed

I have an application that was virtualized using ThinApp 4.6 on an XP machine.  The package works great on XP vm's, but does not work on Windows 7 vm's.  I get the error message listed in the title, then the .exe location listed after the error message.  I have added these two options to the package.ini and still have the same results.

[Build Options]

NetRelaunch=0

UACRequestedPrivilegesLevel=false

Please note that I can install the application on a Windows 7 machine and everything works fine.  It fails if the the application is installed dirty on a Windows 7 machine or after it gets imported into VMware View.  Does anyone have any other ideas?  The troubled app is Image Power Viewer which is compatable with Windows 7.  Also I tried virtualizing the application with ThinApp 4.6 on a Windows 7 machine and got the same results.  I can provide logs if needed.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pankaj11
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

I would recommend trying ThinApp 4.6.2 for building your app, I think this issue is fixed in this build.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Pankaj11
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

I would recommend trying ThinApp 4.6.2 for building your app, I think this issue is fixed in this build.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
jbrungar
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

The new release of ThinApp (4.6.2) resolved the issue.

Thanks!

0 Kudos