VMware Horizon Community
MauroBonder
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Deploy of applications - Thinapp 4.6

I   would understand how I can  deploy applications generated by ThinApp  in  VMware View there a  repository that can give permission for pools,  or  desktops. Until  then  no problem, my question is how do I put for  example a shortcut to  this  application generated in the working area  of the desktop?!

Is there really a need to add scripts in the netlogon?! If anyone has a step by step, send me.
Thanks  

VMware View 4.5

Thinapp 4.6

*Please, don't forget the awarding points for "helpful" and/or "correct" answers. *Por favor, não esqueça de atribuir os pontos se a resposta foi útil ou resolveu o problema.* Thank you/Obrigado
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigMWhelan
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Using the MSI with View automatically will register shortcuts and context menu items...if you want a shortcut in an allusers specific folder, just drop it in prior to building the ThinApp'd application

If the information or comments provided prove useful - feel free to award points!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CraigMWhelan
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Using the MSI with View automatically will register shortcuts and context menu items...if you want a shortcut in an allusers specific folder, just drop it in prior to building the ThinApp'd application

If the information or comments provided prove useful - feel free to award points!
0 Kudos
MauroBonder
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

two questions . I can run thinapp in virtual machine ok ? before create any application i make a snapshot to have a clean installation stage.

2 - where is created a shortcut by default in virtual machines ?

where i need edit to create a shortcut pointing a desktop area

*Please, don't forget the awarding points for "helpful" and/or "correct" answers. *Por favor, não esqueça de atribuir os pontos se a resposta foi útil ou resolveu o problema.* Thank you/Obrigado
0 Kudos
MartinAmaro
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Test

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful.
0 Kudos