VMware Communities
Laithan
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Unable to reply to thread

Hi folks, I can't say for sure but I created a thread and it currently has 358 views but not one reply, except for my own. This thread was initially not visible to others and I got some help with that.. now others can see it but it doesn't appear that anyone can reply. I even asked for a "Mic check" just to see if ANYONE could reply even if they didn't have any suggestions for my problem and I got nothing. 

This thread was created 12-23-2020 and here we are 2-5-2021 so I think I have been patient enough and it appears there may be something wrong preventing replies.

Thank you for your help in advance

Here is the thread

https://communities.vmware.com/t5/vSphere-Hypervisor-Discussions/Extending-ESXi-partition-on-a-USB-S...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@Laithan 

As you will see I just added 2 replies to your thread - 1 as a moderator and 1 as a regular user - there are no issues with visibility or access to the thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@Laithan 

As you will see I just added 2 replies to your thread - 1 as a moderator and 1 as a regular user - there are no issues with visibility or access to the thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Laithan
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you for confirming this.

Have a great day

0 Kudos