VMware Communities
geenpaddyman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Technical analysis

Is there any tool that VMware has to review ones VMware environment? I wanted to review what products we are eligible to use and receive to further improve the current infrastructure.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Which product or products?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
geenpaddyman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

2 independent Datacenters each running a single vCenter (6.7) and 10 ESXi hosts(6.5) per site with production support.

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question, so please don't mind me, but the most straight forward way to find out which products you may use is to check the licenses in your My VMware portal.

André

0 Kudos
depping
Leadership
Leadership

And when it comes to "technical analysis" VMware has professional services offerings for things like a health check to analyze the environment from a design/health stance. We also have partners that can help with this if desired, but of course there is a cost associated with it.