VMware Communities
VirtualMac2009
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

[TO ADMINS] Is it possible to create a virtual machine within a virtual machine…

TO ADMINS:

Why has my post below been deleted from public access?

Is it possible to create a virtual machine within a virtual machine in VMware Fusion in macOS?

https://communities.vmware.com/t5/VMware-Fusion-Discussions/Is-it-possible-to-create-a-virtual-machi...

I can access it after login, but only my original post shows. All replies in such thread (including mines) do not show. The Reply button there is disabled. I have received no notification about it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jennivmtn
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi there, for some reason the system marked your post as spam, but I have unmarked it as spam and you should be able to see it now. Apologies for the delay and inconvenience!

Jenni
VMTN Community Manager

View solution in original post

3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@VirtualMac2009 

I'm not an admin, but am a moderator - I cannot see that thread now either.

It has not been moved by a moderator to the non-public area that we can use for spam and other inappropriate content.

@jennivmtn - could you investigate this please?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
jennivmtn
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi there, for some reason the system marked your post as spam, but I have unmarked it as spam and you should be able to see it now. Apologies for the delay and inconvenience!

Jenni
VMTN Community Manager
VirtualMac2009
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Many thanks to both! The important thing is that it got fixed.