VMware Communities
NETWAVE_MAX
Contributor
Contributor

SD-WAN, VCGs on VCO are in offline state

Hi all, 

This is my first post, if something, please correct me.

The problem:

After deployment on-prem solution with 2VCO (DR) all VCGs were succefully activated,  all components are in dual-arm mode.  After some network issues, we faced status VCG offline on VCO. Now no network issue, we rechecked connectivity all access is granted between all interfaces on each componet. But the state of all VCGs are offline. Rebooting of VCG did not help. 

Could some tell what to check on VCO/VCG? All IPs, routes are right. All VCG from CLI (/opt/vc/bin/getpolicy.py managementPlane) show both VCOs. From resuilts of command tail -f /var/log/mgd.log I see:

[vcodr (787:DR Check:801)] do_check: primary(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) is ACTIVE, secondary(yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy) is STANDBY

In any case thank you for help

Update. We reinstall one of VCC, if we try to activate from cli, it say "activation failed" and on VCO in events it shows error, faile to generate certificate. 

Update2. The problem was due to uuid VCO changed after DR proccess to bring back VCO as Active. I have created a dedicated ticket in support, will keep inform.  

0 Kudos
0 Replies