VMware Communities
uvkarthik94
Contributor
Contributor

Monitoring UAG and Forwarding logs to SIEM

In my network, there are VMware UAG's. I see a inbound connection from external IP's to UAG's in firewall logs, but cannot see UAG logs if they accepted and forwarded to any of the servers. I wanted to monitor the UAG's in any form, using Anti-virus or enable log forwarding to SIEM etc. Any ideas would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@uvkarthik94 

Are you using UAG with Horizon or Workspace ONE?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
A_M_Althomali
Contributor
Contributor

@scott28tt 

Hi, I have the same question.

we use UAG for workspace one.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@A_M_Althomali 

I was only asking the question so I could ask the moderators to move the thread to the correct area, but the lack of response from the original poster makes this thread redundant at the moment.

You might be better to create your own post here: https://communities.vmware.com/t5/Workspace-ONE-Discussions/bd-p/3021

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos