VMware Communities
PPL_RH
Contributor
Contributor

Looking for Security Bulletins or Security Blog

Hello. I am new to using Vmware Vcenter Converter and am trying to find a security bulletin blog somewhere that announces vulnerabilities released by the vendor. All applications our company uses must be assessed for vulnerabilities on a routine basis, and we must have a valid source of security assessment listed in our company's documentation for reference and audit purposes. 

Can someone direct me to a security blog where I can search by specific product for vulnerabilities only (I don't need to see anything else other than security bulletins)? Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@PPL_RH 

This sort of thing? https://www.vmware.com/security/certifications.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
PPL_RH
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the quick response! I think we are on the right path, but I haven't found exactly what I need yet. I am looking for specifically vulnerability announcements that address individual threats to particular products. I only saw general security references and certifications on this page (did I miss something?).

The goal is to have a resource that I can look over to see if there are any vulnerabilities in the specific version of vmware converter we are using. 

0 Kudos