VMware Communities
Mickeybyte
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Incorrect link to userprofile on VMTN

Hi, 

I'm a vExpert and on the vExpert directory, there's a link to my VMTN profile. This is build based upon my VMTN username  that's filled in on my vExpert profile and points to: https://communities.vmware.com/people/Mickeybyte

However that page redirects to https://communities.vmware.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/207152 saying this user does not exist. 

When I open my profile on VMTN it redirects me to user-id 5451386 instead of 207152. Can someone have a look at this please? Of tell me who I should contact for this problem?

Thanks!

Regards,
Mickeybyte (ITPro blog)

If you found this comment useful or an answer to your question, please mark as 'Solved' and/or click the 'Kudos' button, please ask follow-up questions if you have any.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

I think that @jennivmtn will be able to help you with this issue.

André

0 Kudos
jennivmtn
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hello! Since it is in the vExpert directory i've sent this to Corey Romero who manages the program.

Jenni
VMTN Community Manager
0 Kudos
corey_r
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you 100% sure this is the correct username and capitalization? The format looks correct and others aren't having this issue when I review profiles. 

0 Kudos
Mickeybyte
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

@corey_r @jennivmtn 

I tried with "mickeybyte" and "MickeyByte", but that redirects to no user-id. It looks like on the VMTN side the username Mickeybyte is linked to an incorrect user-id. It doesn't have anything to do with being vExpert or not. 

Regards,
Mickeybyte (ITPro blog)

If you found this comment useful or an answer to your question, please mark as 'Solved' and/or click the 'Kudos' button, please ask follow-up questions if you have any.
0 Kudos
jennivmtn
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi there, i've opened a ticket with our vendor to get this issue resolved. Will keep you updated as I get updates!

Jenni
VMTN Community Manager