VMware Employee

How to delete an obsolete document?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: I've taken 2 actions.

1. Moved this question to the Technical Community Resources and Help Discussions area - it had nothing to do with HOLs and the VMware Learning Platorm

2. Moved the document you asked about to an archive area, in the absence of a purge/delete option

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
ddesmidt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Are you saying it's NOT possible for the document creator to delete/purge a published document?

And so the procedure is to ask you via a HELP question under "Technical Community Resources and Help Discussions"?

If that's the case, can you also delete/purge the following:

Thanks,

Dimitri

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

At the moment only admins can delete documents as far as I know.

I am a moderator, I cannot delete them but can move threads to an archive area not visible to regular users.

There is no formal procedure, what I offered you is a workaround but beyond the scope of what we volunteer to help with as moderators.

Please wait for a proper solution, I have reported it in an area that the admins frequent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos