VMware Communities
Swordfish2336
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

How do i find a VMware recruiter for the Pittsburgh, PA US Region?

How do I find a VMware Sales recruiter for the Pittsburgh, PA US Region?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

What is the context? Are you looking for a new role or looking to hire someone?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

What is the context? Are you looking for a new role or looking to hire someone?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
Swordfish2336
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hey Scott,

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

Looking for a new role, for the last 6 years I have been working with a boutique client-centric sales, and marketing firm that focuses on emerging technology hardware, software products, and services for the enterprise, and other small to medium-sized businesses. We specialize in 5G, IoT, Smart Buildings, SaaS, UCaaS, SD-WAN, Cloud, Multicloud, Hybrid Cloud, Serverless, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Centers, Building Automation, and Energy Management.

But I have always wanted to work for/with VMware and have a basic fundamental understanding of the various platforms and services. I have never seen any type of Sales position advertised on the VMware website or other media outlets for a Pittsburgh, PA/remote or a US Region including it.

Besides moving :  -  )

What would you suggest?

I would obviously have to go through training and so forth.

Regards,

Jeff

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Looks like roles do come up with VMware sometimes: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/VMware/Job/Hyperconverged-&-Hybrid-Cloud-Sales/-in-Pittsburgh,PA?jid=...

I would suggest looking for distributor or reseller partners in the area, then see if they would have the sort of role you’re looking for: https://partnerlocator.vmware.com/PartnerLocator#sort=relevancy

0 Kudos
Swordfish2336
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Cannot believe I missed this, thanks Scott!!

0 Kudos