VMware Communities
designingpeople
Contributor
Contributor

Crisis on hand, help on weekend?

Sorry for the bother folks; you’ll probably think that I am nuts but I’m not, promise.  This AM I got the great news that all of my business accounts housed/hosted by Google were all hacked to the point that only about 10% of my total data was recoverable.  Furthermore, I am done with Google. I wanted to know if an expert on this community board and/or maybe a support employee would be willing to help me get on board this afternoon because I cannot get a hold of sales.  I will be needing direction in how to set up all of your various IOS apps.  I only use iPads and iPhones in my office.  We are so mobile now that I honestly do not own a workable computer anymore.

The first item of importance is getting my email over to you all, hosted by you, whatever you call it...

Second, I need to transfer somehow what is left on my Google Drive to your Drive - not sure what you all call it.

I am willing to knock this out via email and/or texting today even with clients at hand - because without email and secure communication, that puts me in a very legally liable position.

So yes, this is a true emergency request.

I appreciate whoever takes the time to respond and input.

Best, 

Erik

CEO

I went through the list of IOS apps that I need help installing and first, I will need the IOS email program, I need the add on encryption feature, then I will need your files app which I guess is like Google Drive.  Then I guess in order to get email you have to install “hub” - this all gets way too complex for me.  Please email text 785 691 6566...

Peace, 

Erik

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Which VMware product does this relate to?

Sounds like a bit of Boxer, a bit of Workspace ONE, and by “hub” do you mean Intelligent Hub?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos