VMware Communities
frankygmail
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot see all of your replies

Hi everyone, 

do you know why i cannot see all of your posts? Please see the below. I only can see "2 Replies" but i cannot see its content.

frankygmail_0-1609525738083.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@frankygmail 

Moderator: Please keep the product areas (such as vSphere) for threads specific to technology - moved to Technical Community Resources and Help Discussions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@frankygmail 

Is it this thread? https://communities.vmware.com/t5/VMware-vSphere-Discussions/moving-VMDKs-to-new-VM/m-p/2819143#M372...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

That's strange. I just tried the links and can see all content/replies.
I tried this with FF, IE, and Edge. I even logged out, to rule out permission issues.

Which browser/version do you use, and what's your host OS?

André

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@frankygmail 

As per the reply above, I can also see all those threads - currently using Safari on iPad.

0 Kudos