VMware Horizon Community
bth921
Contributor
Contributor

VMware Horizon Client (Mac) change default login in browser

I consult with different companies. I have a new client who asks me to use VMware Horizon Client to virtual desktop into their network. On my MacBook, I already had VMware Horizon set up for a previous client who I no longer work with.

Whenever I launch the "VMWare Horizon Client," it launches a browser window into my old client's Microsoft sign-in page, and I can't find any options to change the server or email. The Horizon client doesn't even launch unless I can get past the browser Microsoft sign-in page, so I can't get to any app settings.

I've tried uninstalling the Horizon client and reinstalling, but my first client's Microsoft sign-in page still persists. Help please.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I reported your post to the moderators, asking them to move it to the area for Horizon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
lklocko
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get a resolution to this? I am experiencing the same issue.

0 Kudos