VMware Support Community
JillHatch
Contributor
Contributor

I need to get an invoice

Hi! I recently upgraded a couple of my co-workers vm accounts using my Purchasing Credit card. I now need copies of the invoices for these purchases to turn into my Accounting Department. I've looked everywhere and cannot find them.  All the online help says to go to either "Billing and Subscriptions" or "Invoices and Statements".  I can't even find those options when I log in.  I do find the orders but I need an official invoice that has the total amount paid.  All I get is a copy of the order that says, "Total Before Tax/VAT".   I've tried the online help but it's no good either.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
mbufkin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I was able to get my invoices from previous orders by logging in to https://customerconnect.vmware.com

Scroll to Order History and click it. Choose the correct account from the dropdown then click ADVANCED FILTERS on the right and choose the date you're looking for.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
JillHatch
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the response.  I did try it and it isn't working for me.  I can view my order but it doesn't have any payment information and that's what I need for our accounting department.  It shows the cost of the product but my credit card was charged more with the taxes etc.  This website is not very user friendly in my opinion.  It's so frustrating when you can't just call someone up for help.  Thanks for taking the time to reply.  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
mbufkin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I'm sorry that didn't work. Try this link: https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2005843

0 Kudos
mbufkin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

If this is helpful please like and mark as answered.

JillHatch
Contributor
Contributor

Yay!  That worked!!!  Thank you so much.  I can't tell you how much time I've spent on this.  I really appreciate the help!

mbufkin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

That is great. I'm glad you got what you needed. Have a great weekend!

0 Kudos
mbufkin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

If you have time please mark the answer as the solution.

0 Kudos