VMware Support Community
Vikramaditya_J
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Authentication code is not being received on reg. email for VMware customer connect acc. activation

Hello Community,

One of my colleague has registered on VMware customer connect portal using his official email address. After successful registration, before he can login into his account, he's being asked for a 6-digit authentication code to activate his account first. However, he's not receiving that authentication code at all. His emails account is working fine and he's receiving all other emails, except that authentication code. He checked his spam but nothing is there. We also followed KB https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2007007 but it isn't much helpful. He cannot even change the password as his account hasn't activated.

So, can anyone suggest what's wrong here and how to fix this?

Thank you.

Thank you!
Vikramaditya J
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vikramaditya_J
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks Scott! It was resolved after reaching out to VMware support (over Chat).

Thank you!
Vikramaditya J

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Not sure there’s anyone here who can help directly, I note that the KB article says to contact VMware Support.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
Vikramaditya_J
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks Scott! It was resolved after reaching out to VMware support (over Chat).

Thank you!
Vikramaditya J
0 Kudos
Andy3711
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Activation mail is not send after entering the email address. You must complete the whole form and the verification email will be sent.

0 Kudos