VMware Global Community
Ecole72
Contributor
Contributor

Error de transporte (VMDB) -14: Pipe connection has been broken

Buena Noche
Tenia VMWare Fusion 11 y trabajaba bien tuve q actualizar a MacOS Monterrey y por lo tanto actualice VMWare Fusion 13, desafortunadamente no abren mis maquinas virtuales, aparece el sigueinte error:

Error de transporte (VMDB) -14: Pipe connection has been broken

Ya realice varias opciones que vienen en el Social incluso reinstalar pero nada sigue sin funcionar.
por favor me pueden ayudar

Adjunto archivo de Quick Report

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Technogeezer
Immortal
Immortal

The logs are showing

• You are running macOS 12 Monterey on a system with a Core i5-3210M CPU and using OpenCore Legacy Patcher.
  • The Intel CPU in use indicates that the system is either a 2012 Mac mini or a 2012 MacBook Pros 13".
  • Both of these systems are not supported by Apple to run Monterey, and therefore are not supported or tested for use by VMware for Fusion.

This isn't the first time we've heard of Fusion not working when OpenCore is involved. OpenCore Legacy Patcher is doing something that is breaking Fusion or the Apple Hypervisor. 

You will have to discuss these issues with the OpenCore developers. They are the only ones that know what they did that breaks Fusion. This forum doesn't provide help on running VMware products on unsupported configurations.

- Paul (Technogeezer)
Editor of the Unofficial Fusion Companion Guides
0 Kudos
ii7017
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Ecole72,

I have exactly the same issue here with OC 0.6.7 running Ventura 13.4 on my MacbookPro mid 2015.

Do you plan to contact the OC team? I did not find a corresponding forum to do so.

-Best regards, ii7017-

0 Kudos