VMware Support Community
jbgorrie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

vRealize Ops & Skyline

So after the latest update I added our two vRealize Operations clusters and noted that skyline reported the "memory is not correct" issue.

Looking today I no longer see that finding.  Further I do not see anywhere on the CSP that shows that I have such nodes, but my local agent shows all is well to those servers.

Is this expected, and if not how do I fix.

--

Jason

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Jason,

The reported recommendations of Skyline Advisor may not be relevant to your environment. Please review and let us know if you observe any discrepancy, the finding "IncorrectMemoryUsageMetric" is related to KB Memory Usage % Metric may show much higher than the guest OS utilization in vRealize Operations Mana...  & We are aware of issue vRealize Ops & View endpoint missing from the Advisor Inventory which will be resolved in the next release of Advisor, However, for the same findings are available to view the Category under "Findings & Recommendations".

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Jason,

Please let us know a few details at VMware Skyline Community - Smartsheet.com to understand the appeared findings from vROPS.

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV
0 Kudos
jbgorrie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I added them a while ago - did you need me to advise you here of that (assumed you would get notified that someone entered details).

--

Jason

0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Jason,

The reported recommendations of Skyline Advisor may not be relevant to your environment. Please review and let us know if you observe any discrepancy, the finding "IncorrectMemoryUsageMetric" is related to KB Memory Usage % Metric may show much higher than the guest OS utilization in vRealize Operations Mana...  & We are aware of issue vRealize Ops & View endpoint missing from the Advisor Inventory which will be resolved in the next release of Advisor, However, for the same findings are available to view the Category under "Findings & Recommendations".

0 Kudos