VMware Support Community
BrandonEMorris
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

https://10.0.9.236/api/v1/manage/endpoint?auto=false: 500 Internal Server Error When adding any vCenters

I installed 1.1, updated to the latest 1.1.1.2 build.  I cannot register any of my vCenters.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Yuva_1990
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hello All,

The issue is resolved and services have been restored after a minor problem recorded at our internal server. Please restart the Collector appliance through the UI and try adding the vCenter Server.

Regards

Yuvaraj

Skyline community moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
mark49808
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Same. Cant proceed no matter what i do. 1.1.1.2

0 Kudos
Yuva_1990
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi Brandon

Can you please confirm whether those Vcenter servers are using embedded PSC or external one.

Regards

Yuvaraj

0 Kudos
BrandonEMorris
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

We have an external PSC.  I used it's FQDN and tried with or without the URLs.  It seem the lookup service URL does not work for me from a browser, but the other two do.

0 Kudos
Yuva_1990
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi Brendon

Thanks for the response.Can you please try restarting the collector appliance and try adding the Vcenter server again.

Regards

Yuvaraj

0 Kudos
BrandonEMorris
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I did restart the collector and the server before opening the message.

0 Kudos
jgudnason
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I'm also having same issue.

VSA running 6.5, with a PSC also running 6.5.  tried IP and fqdn, tried admin@vsphere.local account and read only account, nothing works.

just get the following error message (after hitting Continue on the certificate warning - so it is at least making a connection to the vcenter server to get the cert warning)

Http failure response for https://10.xx.xx.xx/api/v1/manage/endpoint?auto=false: 500 Internal Server Error

0 Kudos
Yuva_1990
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi All

This seems to be an issue with our internal server, currently working with our engineering team.I will let you know once its is fixed

Regards

Yuvaraj

Skyline Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Yuva_1990
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hello All,

The issue is resolved and services have been restored after a minor problem recorded at our internal server. Please restart the Collector appliance through the UI and try adding the vCenter Server.

Regards

Yuvaraj

0 Kudos
BrandonEMorris
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

This appears to have done the trick.

0 Kudos
Yuva_1990
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi Brandon

Thanks for confirming that issue has been resolved after performing the restart.

Regards

Yuvaraj

Skyline community Moderator

0 Kudos