VMware Support Community
mikejdunphy
Contributor
Contributor

false critical findings in skyline

got this from skyline

Dear Skyline Customer,

VMware Skyline has discovered 1 new Critical Findings within your environment. These new Findings may pose a risk to the reliability and stability of your VMware products and solutions.

Some of the Findings are highlighted below. Log in to Skyline Advisor to review all the new Critical Findings discovered.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kishorenelvagal
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hello mikejdunphy,

Thank you for posting on Skyline communities!

Please refrain from sharing account information on Skyline communities. I have removed the information to ensure your account security .

I have also had an opportunity to check the findings from the back-end and the finding in question is not presented by Skyline Advisor anymore. It takes upto 72 hours from the time of remediation for the findings data to refresh.

Sincerely
Kishore N
VMware Support Moderator
0 Kudos
AntonioBehappy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I have similar situation. I have vSphere-PSODigbnPFException14-KB#67686 critical finding. I have followed advisories, attached VUM baseline to hosts pointed by Skyline, but it says that the offline bundle is not applicable to the host. Did I miss something? Please advise. Thanks.

0 Kudos
kishorenelvagal
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hello AntonioBehappy

Please share your account details using the link below to help us investigate this further.

Smartsheet Forms

Sincerely
Kishore N
VMware Support Moderator
0 Kudos