VMware Support Community
tadsmith
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

What is the rationale behind not allowing customers to download OSR on demand?

What is the rationale behind not allowing BCS customers to download their own OSR on demand? I understand you may want to provide more context when reviewing it, but it's a bit of a pain to have to continually call / email our support manager just to have them download a report for us. Why not just make it available for everyone?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jameswalkervmw
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

We appreciate the feedback and are actively working on adjustments to how OSR documents are generated and delivered to our customers in the Premier Services Tier. In addition, we are building our first version of a Self-service portal for Skyline. While we are not yet disclosing a release date, we hope you will enjoy the ease of access to information and recommendations once this new service is available to you.

James Walker VMware Support Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Debashish_Rath
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Tadsmith,

Thank you for the question.

I am checking with the Back-end team if there will be any options in the future to download the OSR Report on demand for BCS and MCS customers.

Sincerely, Debashish Kumar Rath SkyLine Support Moderator
0 Kudos
Debashish_Rath
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello Tadsmith,

I did verify with my Backend team and at this point, we do not have any ETA, however, it will be available in a future release

0 Kudos
jameswalkervmw
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

We appreciate the feedback and are actively working on adjustments to how OSR documents are generated and delivered to our customers in the Premier Services Tier. In addition, we are building our first version of a Self-service portal for Skyline. While we are not yet disclosing a release date, we hope you will enjoy the ease of access to information and recommendations once this new service is available to you.

James Walker VMware Support Moderator
0 Kudos
Debashish_Rath
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Tadsmith,

Let me know if you need additional information or have any other questions that I can help with.

0 Kudos