VMware Support Community
DwayneOhara75
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VROPS - "Product validation is supported in Collector version 2.1 or higher"

Hi Team

Having issues with VROPS collector , its giving me this strange error, when i try log a ticket im told we need to seek help on the communities as we only have production level support

So i wonder if anyone else has had the issues below

"Product validation is supported in Collector version 2.1 or higher, please upgrade to view Product Status. If you’re already using the correct version, please open a support request. "

I'm running 2.3.0.0

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Debashish_Rath
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi DwayneOhara75,

Welcome to communities!

You do have an option of opening an SR with Skyline Team, you can login to myvmware portal and file an SR selecting Skyline as product.

It's strange that you are still getting the "unknown" status after upgrading the collector to 2.3. Please go ahead remove and re-add the vROPS endpoint from Skyline and see if that makes any difference.

Sincerely, Debashish Kumar Rath SkyLine Support Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Debashish_Rath
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi DwayneOhara75,

Welcome to communities!

You do have an option of opening an SR with Skyline Team, you can login to myvmware portal and file an SR selecting Skyline as product.

It's strange that you are still getting the "unknown" status after upgrading the collector to 2.3. Please go ahead remove and re-add the vROPS endpoint from Skyline and see if that makes any difference.

Sincerely, Debashish Kumar Rath SkyLine Support Moderator
0 Kudos
evfernandez
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi DwayneOhara75,

I am marking this as solved as the thread has been inactive. Please respond to this post if you're still facing this issue.

Eddie Fernandez
Manager, Skyline Support
0 Kudos