VMware Support Community
emisvmware
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Unable to view Skyline advisor cant validate login credentials

I have two collectors that were registered last week. on Thursday I could access skyline advisor though I could only see one of the two collectors. However, since yesterday morning i know see the below error when I attempt to login to skyline advisor:

There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello David,

Thank you for submitting the Smartsheet. I checked the account and I do not see any issues with the collectors.

It is possible for you to open a Browser ( Chrome if possible ) Window in Incognito mode and try accessing the Advisor again?

If that does not work, please let me know if we can have a quick web-ex session today. I can call you and send you a zoom invite as well.

Please let me know.

Sincerely Harish Venkatachalam Skyline Support Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please fill the form by clicking the link below. I will check this issue from the backend and get back to you.

VMware Skyline Community - Smartsheet.com

0 Kudos
HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello David,

Thank you for submitting the Smartsheet. I checked the account and I do not see any issues with the collectors.

It is possible for you to open a Browser ( Chrome if possible ) Window in Incognito mode and try accessing the Advisor again?

If that does not work, please let me know if we can have a quick web-ex session today. I can call you and send you a zoom invite as well.

Please let me know.

0 Kudos
emisvmware
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Harish,

I have just tried this now and using Chrome in Incognito mode works fine.

Thanks for the assistance

0 Kudos