0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashwin_prakash
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Luciano,

As per the discussion I understand that you havent yet received the invite for Skyline. Since you have already Sign Up for VMware Skyline, We would request you to wait for few more days for your account to be enabled.

As of now customers with active support subscriptions who has received the Skyline registration email, would be able to install and configure VMware Skyline Collector, a standalone appliance that automatically and securely collects product usage data such as configuration, feature, and performance data.

To sign up for Skyline, get on our manage access list at the following link.

http://vmware.com/go/skyline/signup

Sincerely,
Ashwin Prakash
Skyline Support Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ashwin_prakash
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello,

Please confirm when you received the invite for Skyline registration.

I have sent you a personal message where you can share the EA Number for which you have received the invite.

Sincerely,
Ashwin Prakash
0 Kudos
ashwin_prakash
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Luciano,

As per the discussion I understand that you havent yet received the invite for Skyline. Since you have already Sign Up for VMware Skyline, We would request you to wait for few more days for your account to be enabled.

As of now customers with active support subscriptions who has received the Skyline registration email, would be able to install and configure VMware Skyline Collector, a standalone appliance that automatically and securely collects product usage data such as configuration, feature, and performance data.

To sign up for Skyline, get on our manage access list at the following link.

http://vmware.com/go/skyline/signup

Sincerely,
Ashwin Prakash
0 Kudos