VMware Support Community
opusnetcom
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Unable to link account

Like others have posted I am unable to link my account to the Skyline program.

Opus Interactive \ sysadmin@opusinteractive.com

There is no specific number in the invitation email.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AjayChananaVMwa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Opusnetcom,

Please be advised that we currently have Skyline Collector registration issues. If you get the following message when attempting to register, please note we are working on resolving this. We expect this to resolve within the next 2 to 3 days, we will update this post when the problem is resolved.

The My VMware account or EA number you have selected is not associated with a Skyline enabled entitlement account. Please visithttps://www.vmware.com/support/services/skyline.html to signup to be a part of our next adoption wave.

Sincerely,
Ajay Chanana
Skyline Support Moderator
MCSE-2003/2008|RHCA|VCP-5/6/VCAP-6

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please let me know if you are trying to register with the same e-mail address to which the invite was sent to?

Is it possible for you to also provide your EA number so that I can check if there are any issues in the backend and get back to you?

Sincerely Harish Venkatachalam Skyline Support Moderator
0 Kudos
opusnetcom
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Same email address we received the invite on.  Where do we get the EA number?  There was nothing listed in the email.

0 Kudos
AjayChananaVMwa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Opusnetcom,

Please be advised that we currently have Skyline Collector registration issues. If you get the following message when attempting to register, please note we are working on resolving this. We expect this to resolve within the next 2 to 3 days, we will update this post when the problem is resolved.

The My VMware account or EA number you have selected is not associated with a Skyline enabled entitlement account. Please visithttps://www.vmware.com/support/services/skyline.html to signup to be a part of our next adoption wave.

Sincerely,
Ajay Chanana
MCSE-2003/2008|RHCA|VCP-5/6/VCAP-6
0 Kudos
sri_vmware
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Opusnetcom,

The issue is addressed from our end. Please register and let us know if you have any further challenges.

Awaiting your response.

Sincerely
Srikanth HS
0 Kudos
ashwin_prakash
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello,

We received an update that the issue has now been fixed on the back-end, Could you please reattempt the installation and confirm if you are able to register endpoints.

Sincerely,
Ashwin Prakash
0 Kudos
brundle
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Yes I was successfully able to link my account.  Thanks!

0 Kudos