VMware Support Community
michael074
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Unable to add more users: There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database.

Hi!
I am looking for a way to add more users to Skyline Advisor, as more members of my team would benefit having access, however I cannot find any way add more users.

When other members of the team - who have access to our VMWare account, login to my.vmware.com and try to launch Skyline Advisor they are met with:

There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database.

Please provide instructions on how to add more users to Skyline Advisor.

Best regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Michael,

I believe the other members within the same organization they should be able to access the Advisor.

I would request you to please encourage your colleagues to verify the access while Login into Incognito mode, Advisor is not supported in IE.

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Michael,

I believe the other members within the same organization they should be able to access the Advisor.

I would request you to please encourage your colleagues to verify the access while Login into Incognito mode, Advisor is not supported in IE.

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV
0 Kudos