VMware Support Community
sjesse
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database.

I just migrated my account and the collector I have setup to vmware cloud services and I get this message on logon. Currently I'm the only one with access and this wasn't occuring last week checking through vmware.com directly.

There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database.
For Premier Services entitled customers (BCS/MCS/HCS/Telco), please file a Support Request under Product "Skyline Advisor" to get assistance: https://www.vmware.com/group/vmware/get-help/
For Production entitlement support customers, please proceed to the Skyline communities for assistance: https://communities.vmware.com/community/vmtn/skyline

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AjayChananaVMwa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Sjesse,

Welcome to communities.

Once you migrate to CSP it take another 2-3 days to generate the data.  Unfortunately it will show the default error "There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our back-end database." until the report is generated.

We would request to wait for next 3 days, Even after that If you still face the issue please send me private message about your organisation details will take it forward.

Sincerely,
Ajay Chanana
Skyline Support Moderator
MCSE-2003/2008|RHCA|VCP-5/6/VCAP-6

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AjayChananaVMwa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Sjesse,

Welcome to communities.

Once you migrate to CSP it take another 2-3 days to generate the data.  Unfortunately it will show the default error "There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our back-end database." until the report is generated.

We would request to wait for next 3 days, Even after that If you still face the issue please send me private message about your organisation details will take it forward.

Sincerely,
Ajay Chanana
0 Kudos
AjayChananaVMwa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Sjesse,

This is follow-up regarding the issue, please confirm if your issue has been resolved or require any  further assistance on this?

Sincerely,
Ajay Chanana
0 Kudos