VMware Support Community
noexistence
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database.

I got an email telling me to look at this Skyline Advisor, so I tried it, and then I get a "There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database." and the page sent me here for help.

Can someone get me in?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello,

You will need to register the appliance with VMware and only after 48 hours you will be able to access the Skyline Advisor.

Currently it is giving the error as there is no data on the backend, the database on the backend will only be created after the collector is registered  

Sincerely, Aditya Gottumukkala Skyline Skyline Moderator VMware Inc

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi,

We will need your account name and the Login ID to validate, I have sent you an private message, please reply to the message or sent me an email with the details, I have shared my email address on the message 

0 Kudos
Jarrox
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I have the same issue, please help

0 Kudos
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Jay,

Please share your Account name and email address used to register, we need to check it at backend

0 Kudos
Jarrox
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

AN:Sagicor Life Insurance Co

Login: kevin_richardson@sagicor.com

0 Kudos
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Jarrox,

Thank you for the details

Can you please confirm if you were able to login to the Skyline Advisor in the past or you saw the error first time you tried to log on ?

0 Kudos
Jarrox
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I only just installed and configured, so this is the first time

0 Kudos
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Jarrox,

Thank you for the input, I will need to check with backend team, will keep you posted  

0 Kudos
zapinal
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I have the same issue after I setup Skyline, could I please be added into the backend database too

0 Kudos
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello

I will send you an private message , please share your account name and email address used to register with VMware

0 Kudos
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello,

You will need to register the appliance with VMware and only after 48 hours you will be able to access the Skyline Advisor.

Currently it is giving the error as there is no data on the backend, the database on the backend will only be created after the collector is registered  

0 Kudos
lingfish
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue, and have tried to PM you; I get a very unhelpful red popup at the bottom with no text in it.

0 Kudos
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Lingfish,

I sent you an private message with my email address, you can send me the details through email.

Please confirm when you have registered your skyline appliance with VMware , it would take 48 hours for the backend to be ready and let you log on to Adviser 

0 Kudos
lingfish
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi, the message from you is completely blank... I see no e-mail address.

0 Kudos
lingfish
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

A week later, still can't login, and nothing from VMware.

Not the most stellar service launch.

0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Lingfish,

Please share a few details about your organization name and EA details on my official email 'shahv@vmware.com' including error screenshot. Let us know if you have tried to access the Advisor in Incognito or different browser (except IE as it's not compatible ) either after clearing the browser cache.

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV
0 Kudos