VMware Support Community
poltraf
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Skyline unavailable

Hi Community,

I deployed 3 days ago a Skykine collector in our vCenter environment. The collector is active, logs are confirming upload of data, but accessing the Advisor web page it sates: "We are unable to get your account details at this moment. Please logout and try again later."

Any hints?

Thank you

Raff

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
poltraf
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi all,

just back from a session with Kishore, and it was an easy issue to solve (well, not an issue at all): I have 2 organizations, and I chose the wrong one, on a vCenter were collector wasn't deployed.

Kishore found this navigating, from the upper corner right, under my account name,  and then "Change Organization" choosing the right one.

Than you!

Raff

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kishorenelvagal
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello poltraf ,

Thank you posting this question.

It would usually take up to 48 hours for you to start receiving recommendations. As it is has been 3 days since you deployed the appliance and the problem seems to be with the credentials.

Please log out from the page and try logging in again using cloud services credentials for authentication instead of MYVMware credentials.You could also try logging on to the portal in an incognito browser window if the problem persists.

If you continue to experience issues , please share the account details using the following link so that we can investigate this further.

https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/9e31b64730f2419ba2aa50f6c72e66a3

Sincerely
Kishore N
VMware Support Moderator
0 Kudos
poltraf
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Submitted credentials via the link you provided me.

Thank you

Raff

0 Kudos
poltraf
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi all,

just back from a session with Kishore, and it was an easy issue to solve (well, not an issue at all): I have 2 organizations, and I chose the wrong one, on a vCenter were collector wasn't deployed.

Kishore found this navigating, from the upper corner right, under my account name,  and then "Change Organization" choosing the right one.

Than you!

Raff

0 Kudos