VMware Support Community
raffapol
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Skyline collector v2.3.0.2 - no Findings on dashboard

Dear Community,

yesterday I upgraded my collector moving it to a different Cloud Org, but running and collecting on the same environment.

In the previous cloud organization I had all the needed data about findings and Recommendations.

Since yesterday night, when I reinstalled it and associated to the new org, I can see it healthy, inventory is correctly filled, from collector details I can see that upload has been completed few minutes ago, BUT... no findings, neither recommendations available ("there is no finding available for this account"). Should I enable something else? Accounts for vCenter and NSX are administrative ones...

Thank you for support

Cheers,

Raff

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TriveniS
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello raffapol

Welcome to communities.

Thank you for sharing the details.

After skyline deployment and configuring endpoints, we need to wait for 48 to 72 hours before the inventory and recommendations to populate.

Since you have reinstalled the collector yesterday, please wait for 1 more day and check the details.

Sincerely,

Triveni Shanwad

Skyline Support Moderator

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TriveniS
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello raffapol

Welcome to communities.

Thank you for sharing the details.

After skyline deployment and configuring endpoints, we need to wait for 48 to 72 hours before the inventory and recommendations to populate.

Since you have reinstalled the collector yesterday, please wait for 1 more day and check the details.

Sincerely,

Triveni Shanwad

Skyline Support Moderator