VMware Support Community
meynon
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Skyline Report Number of Findings Not Accurate

I have a Skyline word report that states for a specific finding the Number of Findings = 13. When I review the rules spreadsheet for the specific finding it only lists 3 ESXi hosts for the finding.

Why is the Number of Findings inaccurate in the word report, is this a know issue, and is there anything I can do to fix this?

Attached is the Skyline Report finding and the rules spreadsheet.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Matthew,

We have reported an issue with our Backend Skyline Apps Team and discrepancies were resolved the new report has been scheduled for the Customer they should be able to view it soon in few couples of days.

Let us know if you need additional information 'or' have any other questions that I can help with.

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Meynon,

Welcome to Communities,

Please share your Company Name & EA Account details, So I can investigate OSR available data with us to understand the discrepancy.

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV
0 Kudos
meynon
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I am a VMware TAM this is for my customer Atlantic Heath EA 111661134.

0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Matthew,

As discussed, We found that in OSR Report the Rule ID indicates a problem with a number of Findings Host's is more than the actual Host's from the customer's environment and that is correct as per Rules individual files.

We have observed this discrepancy on few recent OSR Reports as missing information, findings, recommendations and formatting issue generated on 14 June. We have reported this to our back-end Team soon we will get back to you with an update.

0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Matthew,

We have reported an issue with our Backend Skyline Apps Team and discrepancies were resolved the new report has been scheduled for the Customer they should be able to view it soon in few couples of days.

Let us know if you need additional information 'or' have any other questions that I can help with.

0 Kudos