VMware Support Community
MTomParker
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Skyline Enabled Entitlement

I received the email inviting me to deploy Skyline, but I get this error during setup when I try to link my account:

The My VMware account or EA number you have selected is not associated with a Skyline enabled entitlement account. Please visit https://www.vmware.com/support/services/skyline.html to signup to be a part of our next adoption wave.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AjayChananaVMwa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello MTomParker,

Please be advised that we currently have Skyline Collector registration issues. If you get the following message when attempting to register, please note we are working on resolving this. We expect this to resolve within the next 2 to 3 days, we will update this post when the problem is resolved.

“The My VMware account or EA number you have selected is not associated with a Skyline enabled entitlement account. Please visithttps://www.vmware.com/support/services/skyline.html to signup to be a part of our next adoption wave.”

Sincerely,
Ajay Chanana
Skyline Support Moderator
MCSE-2003/2008|RHCA|VCP-5/6/VCAP-6

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
mcannella7
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I am seeing the same exact issue

0 Kudos
ashwin_prakash
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello

Could you please share the below requested details, So that we could investigate in the back-end and update you with the correct details.

1. What is the name of the company.
  2. Let us know the EA number for which you have received the invite.
  3. What is the User ID using which you tried to register Skyline Collector.

Sincerely,
Ashwin Prakash
0 Kudos
mcannella7
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

1.  ShutterStock

2.  EA 111642556

3.  mcannella@shutterstock.com

Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in the Early Access release of VMware Skyline. This continues the successful rollout of proactive support to Production Support customers.

0 Kudos
cvrich
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I am experiencing the same exact issue. Please Help!

0 Kudos
Narasimha_Pras1
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi,

We will continue to assist you on the new thread you have created for this issue.

Best Regards,
Narasimha Prasad
0 Kudos
AjayChananaVMwa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello MTomParker,

Please be advised that we currently have Skyline Collector registration issues. If you get the following message when attempting to register, please note we are working on resolving this. We expect this to resolve within the next 2 to 3 days, we will update this post when the problem is resolved.

“The My VMware account or EA number you have selected is not associated with a Skyline enabled entitlement account. Please visithttps://www.vmware.com/support/services/skyline.html to signup to be a part of our next adoption wave.”

Sincerely,
Ajay Chanana
MCSE-2003/2008|RHCA|VCP-5/6/VCAP-6
0 Kudos
sri_vmware
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello MTomParker,

The issue is addressed from our end. Please register and let us know if you have any further challenges.

Awaiting your response.

Sincerely
Srikanth HS
0 Kudos