VMware Support Community
VMCHIS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Skyline Collector Issue

Hi,

I am running through the initial configuration wizard for the Skyline Collector and I am having issues.  I get to step 3. Collector Registration and go to the provided url.  I logged into the VMware Cloud and click on the "Getting Started" button.  The screen then states: This invitation link has been redeemed and is no longer valid.  Please contact the organization owner for a new invitation.  If I go into the Identity and Access Management, Active Users, my account states the Organizxation Owner.  I am not sure what to do next, as the instructions are not clear.

Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VMCHIS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

The solution was for me to start Chrome in incognito mode.  Once I did that, I could go and create the token.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Aditya2018
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello VMCHIS

There has been an update to Skyline, both Collector and Advisor service have been merged to Skyline Advisor service.

On the Skyline Advisor Dashboard click on 'SHOW COLLECTOR DETAILS', there will be a button on to 'ADD NEW COLLECTOR', It will take you to the wizard to generate a new security token.

Sincerely, Aditya Gottumukkala Skyline Skyline Moderator VMware Inc
0 Kudos
VMCHIS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

The solution was for me to start Chrome in incognito mode.  Once I did that, I could go and create the token.

zecca1
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I've spent hours trying to figure this out and that worked, all I had to do was go to the getting started link in a incognito window and sign in again.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

0 Kudos