VMware Support Community
Broad_Institute
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Skyline Appliance Disk Maintenance

Our Skyline vApp has no available disk space left and I cannot find any documentation on disk maintenance as it relates to this appliance.  Which directories can I look into and what can I remove to free up disk space?

Thank you,

TK

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Shared recommended steps over an official email, an Instructions to clear the unnecessary log files from Collector.

First to view the log files login to collector and use the below command and then you can delete old files using “rm -rf command

---#--- Log Files

view /var/log/skyline/ccf/collector.log

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Tina,

I will send you the instructions to clear the unnecessary files from the Collector on your official email.

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV
0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Shared recommended steps over an official email, an Instructions to clear the unnecessary log files from Collector.

First to view the log files login to collector and use the below command and then you can delete old files using “rm -rf command

---#--- Log Files

view /var/log/skyline/ccf/collector.log

0 Kudos