VMware Support Community
virtualgirl
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Skyline Advisor There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database

Customer is having error: There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database. Customer has tried to login using Incognito Mode with same result. Customer account was added to Cloud Services organization. Please help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
evfernandez
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi virtualgirl

I am marking this question as correct answer due to inactivity. Please respond to this thread if the issue persists.

Eddie Fernandez
Manager, Skyline Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please fill the form so that we can check this from the backend and get back to you.

https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/9e31b64730f2419ba2aa50f6c72e66a3

Sincerely Harish Venkatachalam Skyline Support Moderator
0 Kudos
HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

Thank you for filling the smart sheet.

The email ID which was used to register Skyline was nme**e@levi.com and the email Id which was filled in the smart sheet is NTLan***@levi.com.

Could you please ask them to use the first email ID in incognito mode?

0 Kudos
virtualgirl
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

The account NTLan***@levi.com is a separate account that needs to have access into the Skyline Advisor. The e-mail ID nme**@levi.com already has access and has no issues accessing Skyline Advisor. Customer has purposely added the account NTLAN***@levi.com for this account is used for their Operations team.

0 Kudos
HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

If the ID NTLan***@levi.com needs access to Skyline Advisor then it has to be explicitly added in CSP.

The user who has access to login to Advisor via CSP has to go to Identity and Access Management and add this email ID.

I can send you the steps if you send me your email ID in the same sheet which I sent earlier.

0 Kudos
virtualgirl
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

The User ID with access has already explicitly added the ID NTLan***@levi.com in CSP. The account NTLan***@levi.com received the e-mail invitation, after login in with the invitation URL, they receive the message: Skyline Advisor There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database. Please also send instructions to vcamposstove@vmware.com. Thank you.

0 Kudos
evfernandez
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi virtualgirl

I am marking this question as correct answer due to inactivity. Please respond to this thread if the issue persists.

Eddie Fernandez
Manager, Skyline Support
0 Kudos