VMware Support Community
gadkgad
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Re: There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database

Hi VishShah,

Kindly PM, facing the same issue.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello gadkgad,

We have reviewed that your collector was registered on 2019-January-14, it usually take 48 hours to reflect findings on Advisor and it reflects that Next Analysis will be available at: 01/20/2019 16:54:03 IST

We would request you to please wait till Sunday EOD else I will contact you after checking the problem internally.

Let us know if you need additional information 'or' have any other questions that I can help with. 

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV

View solution in original post

4 Replies
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello gadkgad,

Please let us know your organization name and EA Number if possible share your email address, So I can contact you personally to understand the issue.

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV
0 Kudos
gadkgad
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello,

You can reach me at gkahurani@safaricom.co.ke VishShah

0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello gadkgad,

We have reviewed that your collector was registered on 2019-January-14, it usually take 48 hours to reflect findings on Advisor and it reflects that Next Analysis will be available at: 01/20/2019 16:54:03 IST

We would request you to please wait till Sunday EOD else I will contact you after checking the problem internally.

Let us know if you need additional information 'or' have any other questions that I can help with. 

gadkgad
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi VishShan,

This is resolved.

0 Kudos