VMware Support Community
jameswalkervmw
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

RESOLVED: Registration Advisory June 15: Skyline Collector registration issue: EA number you have selected is not associated with a Skyline enabled entitlement account

Hello,

Please be advised that we are currently having Skyline Collector registration issues. If you get the following message when attempting to register, please note we are working on resolving this. We expect this to be resolved within the next 2 to 3 days, we will update this post when the problem is resolved.

The My VMware account or EA number you have selected is not associated with a Skyline enabled entitlement account. Please visit https://www.vmware.com/support/services/skyline.html to signup to be a part of our next adoption wave.

Thank you,

VMware Skyline team.

James Walker VMware Support Moderator
13 Replies
mcannella7
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks for the update!

0 Kudos
jameswalkervmw
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

This issue is resolved.

James Walker VMware Support Moderator
0 Kudos
mmaus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I received the "Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in the Early Access release of VMware Skyline." email this morning and am receiving the above mentioned error when trying to get my system setup. 

Did my email come in late and or have I missed the opportunity to participate in this?

mhnl
Contributor
Contributor

Also in the same boat.

HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please provide your EA number, account name and email ID so that we can check this in the backend and get back to you.

Sincerely Harish Venkatachalam Skyline Support Moderator
0 Kudos
HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please provide your EA number, account name and email ID so that we can check this in the backend and get back to you.

0 Kudos
mhnl
Contributor
Contributor

0 Kudos
HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello,

Thank you for providing the requested information. I have sent this to the back end team and will get back at the earliest.

0 Kudos
HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We have fixed the issue from the back end. Could you please try again and let me know if the issue persists?

0 Kudos
mmaus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The issue looks to be resolved on my end.  Collector looks to be up and running now.
Thank you for the assistance.

0 Kudos
mhnl
Contributor
Contributor

This is working on my end now as well. Thanks!

0 Kudos
HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thank you very much for your response. Have a good weekend.

0 Kudos
HarishV
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thank you for your response. Have a good day!

0 Kudos