adarobinUM
Contributor
Contributor

Incorrect finding vSphere-PSODlpfcscsicmdiocbcmpl-KB#2151391

I seem to be getting an incorrect critical finding for some older HP Gen8 hardware in my environment.

The HPE version of this article states that my hosts are not compatible with anything newer than the 11.1.x.x series of the driver.   It says the issue is resolved in 11.1.183.633 or newer. I have driver version 11.1.257.0 installed on my hosts and this appears to be the latest driver supported by HPE for this hardware.

I did notice there is a specific recommendation in the finding for Huawei servers mentioning lpfc 11.1.183.641. I am guessing there is probably a similar caveat for my hosts as well.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
adarobinUM
Contributor
Contributor

The HPE 6.5 article says the issue is resolved in driver 11.1.257.0 which is what I am running.

0 Kudos
ashwin_prakash
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi @adarobinUM,

Welcome to Skyline Communities, thank you for bringing this to our notice. As per your comments I understand the hosts in the environment are all HPE and there are no Huawei ESXi hosts

I'd like to take a look at your Skyline Account and have sent you a message to your Communities Inbox. Please check and respond at the earliest.

Sincerely,
Ashwin Prakash
Skyline Support Moderator
0 Kudos