We've had this finding in our environment ever since installing NSX-T.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We usually have finding name based on KB. The correct KB article for this finding is https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/76305.
Thanks for bringing this to our notice, we will have this corrected.
Sorry for lengthy delay in replying. I've looked closer at this today and have determined that though we attempted to set up a baseline with newer drivers, the older drivers were still being used on all except one new host we just put into production, in which I built a custom ISO and added the new drivers manually. I have updated drivers and will setup a new baseline and attempt to upgrade a host to determine if we can resolve this finding and clear it from the list. Thanks for the help.