VMware Support Community
abaack
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Error about backend database

Successfully installed the appliance and linked two vCenter accounts.  Everything is green on the appliance website.  When I go to vmware.com support and click Skyline I get this error and not sure what it means:

There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Advisor Login issue is resolved.

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello,

Please share a few details about your organization name and EA details, I will send you a private message so you can share these details on my official email.

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV
0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Adam,

I have reported this issue to my backend team for further investigation, we will update you soon once its resolved.

0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Advisor Login issue is resolved.

0 Kudos