VMware Support Community
MichielWortman
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Customer ID not matching

Skyline advisor doesn't show me detailed information. After some searching I found the customer ID in Skyline collector and the one in Skyline advisor do not match. How do I get them to match? I can't find where to edit this in the collector or the advisor.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashwin_prakash
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello MichielWortman

Welcome to communities.

The ID that you see in the Collector and the ID that you see in the Advisor are two different ID's

Collector ID (This is the ID to identify the collector deployed)

Organization ID (Customer ID) is the ID used to identify the ORG which is created in the cloud.

When you say Skyline Advisor doesn't show detailed information, could you please give us more insight into the issue that you are observing.

Request you to also share the details requested on the link below, so that we could also try to check the issue that you are experiencing from our end.

https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/9e31b64730f2419ba2aa50f6c72e66a3

Sincerely,
Ashwin Prakash
Skyline Support Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ashwin_prakash
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello MichielWortman

Welcome to communities.

The ID that you see in the Collector and the ID that you see in the Advisor are two different ID's

Collector ID (This is the ID to identify the collector deployed)

Organization ID (Customer ID) is the ID used to identify the ORG which is created in the cloud.

When you say Skyline Advisor doesn't show detailed information, could you please give us more insight into the issue that you are observing.

Request you to also share the details requested on the link below, so that we could also try to check the issue that you are experiencing from our end.

https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/9e31b64730f2419ba2aa50f6c72e66a3

Sincerely,
Ashwin Prakash
Skyline Support Moderator
0 Kudos
MichielWortman
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi aswin_prakash,

Thanks for your reply. That makes sense. To be honest, for some reason my Skyline has been offline since February and only back online since this morning. I'll probably have to wait a couple of  days for all information to be up to date in the Skyline advisor. I'll  check next Monday to see how it goes and report back then.

0 Kudos
MichielWortman
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Skyline is back online with all info available again.

0 Kudos