VMware Support Community
theubaum
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Application Assignment

I have assigned an Android application to an Android device as "On Demand" and it never shows up in the HUB. I have assigned other applications in the same fashion and they're appearing in the HUB. Any suggestions for troubleshooting or alternate procedure would be most welcome. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NamanSingh98
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello @theubaum,

I am Naman from VMware Skyline Team. As per my understanding, this issue seems to be related to Workspace ONE. I am sharing with you the link to the Communities channel for Workspace ONE. Our engineers from the Workspace ONE team will be able to provide you with assistance on their respective channels.
https://communities.vmware.com/t5/Workspace-ONE/ct-p/3008-home

Regards,
Naman Singh 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Which VMware product does this relate to?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
NamanSingh98
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello @theubaum,

I am Naman from VMware Skyline Team. As per my understanding, this issue seems to be related to Workspace ONE. I am sharing with you the link to the Communities channel for Workspace ONE. Our engineers from the Workspace ONE team will be able to provide you with assistance on their respective channels.
https://communities.vmware.com/t5/Workspace-ONE/ct-p/3008-home

Regards,
Naman Singh 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@NamanSingh98 

As per my reply to you in another thread, the best course of action when you see a thread in the wrong area is to "Report Inappropriate Content" from the menu to the right of the date/time of any post or comment:

Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 09.22.34.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos