VMware Support Community
moonsurfer68
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Account not entitled for Skyline

I received an email this afternoon letting me know that my company was accepted into the Skyline program. I followed the instructions and deployed the appliance without issue.

When I try to link my "my.vmware.com" account with Skyline, it says that my account is not entitled. Can you please help me get entitled? We've been looking forward to testing out this feature.

The email was sent to my email address: carceneaux@thinksis.com and our EA number is: 115133220

Thanks for your help!

Chris

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Chris,

Please, re-attempt for registration following a reboot of the Skyline appliance and that should take care of the issue.

Let us know if you need additional information 'or' have any other questions that I can help with.

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Chris,

Welcome to Communities,

Please allow us some time to find out the registered account details from my backend team, we will update you soon.

Regards Vishwajit Shah Skyline Support Moderator VCA-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCP6.0; 6.5-DCV & CMA | VCA-DBT | VCAP60-DCV
0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Jane,

Hope you are doing well,

We are working on this request with our backend team it seems we have hit an issue with multiple customers, and we have identified the problem with the Skyline registration failure.

We hope this may get fixed Monday 18th June else we will keep you posted on further progress.

0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Chris,

We would like to inform that issue is resolved with the Skyline registration, could you please perform a registration once again and let us know the update.

I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
moonsurfer68
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Unfortunately, the issue persists.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Chris,

I do not see any issue in the background with the registered EA Account, Please reboot the Skyline appliance and then re-attempt for registration that should take care of the issue.

0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Chris,

Please, re-attempt for registration following a reboot of the Skyline appliance and that should take care of the issue.

Let us know if you need additional information 'or' have any other questions that I can help with.

0 Kudos
VishShah
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Chris,

Hope you are doing well.

Please let us know if Skyline installation and registration completed successfully.

I would like to hear if we can archive this post.

0 Kudos
moonsurfer68
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks VishShah! Everything is working properly now!

0 Kudos