VMware Cloud Community
rurffy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Where to download SRM 5.1 trail

Hi Guys,

Please where can i download SRM 5.1 , trailer  - i cant seem to find it on vmware site.. i can only find the new 5.5 . and it is not compatible with vcenter 5.1 .(Got an error installing yesterday)

Please could you point me to a link?

Regards

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Sundararajan
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

0 Kudos
abhilashhb
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You will have to register for a free trial of SRM here https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/evalcenter?p=vcenter-srm55

Once you have registered you will be able to download and evaluate the product fro 60 days. Do remember you require a myVMware acoount to download the trial.

Update: all the links are redirecting to 5.5. After registering for download do you get a drop down on the left top corner where you can choose the version?

Abhilash B
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhilashhb/

0 Kudos
rurffy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks all for your replies, but the problem is - the link above points to SRM 5.5 when you click on download trial - and i want SRM 5.1

I have a vmware account already - hence i am able to post questions here.

Please help me- how do i get the file - i am looking to set up a lab ASAP:(

0 Kudos
Aiden1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

0 Kudos
rurffy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks guys - but that didnt work either - have you tried starting the download to see if it downloads? because at my ends It says download but when you click on it - it takes you to 5.5.

0 Kudos
frodo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Currently, only the latest version of SRM (5.5) is available for evaluation download. We provide evaluation copies of the latest vCenter Server and ESX on the same page for your convenience.

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

Maybe try to contact your local VMware Salesteam and see if they can help out.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
NKS24
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

I've VMware-srm-5.1.1-1082082 but i don't have much speed to upload. May be it takes whole day if no disconnections.

Ask some who if any one have good speed of internet to share the same version.

Good Luck.

NKS

Regards, NKS
0 Kudos