We deployed ESXi 8.0 and to perform the DR orchestration activities we deployed the SRM 8.6 ova. We are using the array based replication. On the initial sties are paired successfully, Storage arrays are successfully integrate with SRM and we performed the test DR as well. But after few weeks we are getting "Unable to retrieve Site Recover Manager summary data" error while login to SRM. After 5-10 min it's connected with DR SRM are summary data are displayed. Please refer the attach screenshot for error. We have checked the firewall end as well. All ports are opened. Any clue to troubleshoot this issue.
I suspect that there is some stale service registration of the service on the VC or some thumbprint mismatch of the certificate (SSL).
Can you run the lsdoctor script for trustfix and stalefix .
Prior to that run lscheck to see where the issue