VMware Cloud Community
asmolenko
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Test plans stops with "Array with key 'BB0050569F23260000-null' not found" error

Dear Gurus, I hope someone can help me with my issue.

My SRM 4.0 lab:

• two vCenter v.4 servers + SRM 4.0 + EMC_Celerra_Replicator_SRA

• two VSA Celerra with working replication

• two ESXi 4 servers connected to the vCenter servers

When I'm trying to execute a Test recovery plan, I've got the error "Array with key 'BB0050569F23260000-null' not found".

I assume that is someting with recovery VSA, but can't move further, since I am beginner in storaging.

I have attached screenshot from "Configure Storage Arrays" diag box, maybe it will help.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
40 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hello all,

I am very happy to share with everyone that a certified new version of the Celerra SRA is about to be released. It is 4.0.19 and it should be available on our site in a day or two. It has passed our internal testing, and while I have not tested it, I am told it fixes this -null error.

Someone else in the thread had a 4.0.18 given to them by EMC. Notice how it is actually .19 that is released? That is due to EMC or VMware deciding .18 was not good enough. Please, only take SRA's from www.vmware.com as it is the only way to know that they are certified, AND supported.

Let me know if this 4.0.19 solves the -null problem, or if it doesn't. I hope to have my lab running Celerras soon and will test it myself, but it is great to hear from you.

Michael

0 Kudos