VMware Cloud Community
Kaylin
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

SRM server with GUID not found

Good day everyone,

I would like some assistance with a error I'm getting at my protected site with SRM when i log into the web client.

The error occurred after i rejoined my host at my protected site to vCenter and re installed SRM at the protected site and reconfigured my replication, sites and protected groups.

So the error occurs every time i login to the web client on the protected site it first says No matching SRM key found then goes on to say SRM server with guid not found.

The strange think is if i click on home and go to Site recovery manager i can see my site pairings, can access my protected groups and recovery plan.

I have broke the pairing and reconfigured the protected and reocvery site but i am still getting the error on the protected site

The recovery site is fine and I'm not getting any errors there

Regards

Kaylin

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rshenoy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

Perform a modify of SRM installer on both the sites via add/remove programs and go through the wizard keeping the existing certificates,Click Install. Once installation is completed.

Go to SRM under web client and perform a reconfigure pairing.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
rshenoy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

Perform a modify of SRM installer on both the sites via add/remove programs and go through the wizard keeping the existing certificates,Click Install. Once installation is completed.

Go to SRM under web client and perform a reconfigure pairing.

0 Kudos